- Colour-coded key heads for easy identification
- Unique stamping to individualise each key (issue to specific person)
- 3mm nickel-silver alloy for longevity
- Fully registered - re-order keys without requiring original
- Factory cut - no more badly "duplicated" keys
- 7-pin inline, 16 depths, 15 MAC, over 50-million usable key combinations (per keyway)
- Proprietary cutting algorithms to reduce wear on lock cylinders and keys
When keys become lost or stolen Matrix locks can be rekeyed for FREE by simply using your next 'phase' of keys. Simply turn your new keys in each lock, and the previous phase of keys becomes permanently disabled. No tools. No training. No charge.
'Phase-1' keys are supplied with your initial order. Future phases of keys can be ordered upfront, or as you need them. Extra keys can also be ordered whenever you need them.
Your Matrix locks can be keyed the same, or differently, or however it works best for you. See Buying Guides for more info.
- Stamped with Series, Issue, and System Identification
- Over 500 keyhead colour combinations
- Design Registered to protect against unauthorised key copies
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Matrix Key Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.