Lockwood 001 deadlatches are regarded as the benchmark of door locks.
- Concealled fixing points - 11 of them
- Frame strengthening as standard
- Deadlockable - with automatic undeadlocking on entry
- Red / Green indicator for deadlock function
- Deadlatch cannot be forced back by latch shimming (credit card movie trick)
- Fits any thickness of door
- No external protrusion to attack
- Simple holdback / passage mode
- Minimal holes in door retains door strength integrity
- Available for open-in or open-out doors
- Available for timber or metal frames
- Available with either knob or lever
The Australian-designed Lockwood 001 is a fantastic choice for strength, form & function. Some situations will benefit from also installing a knob or lever lockset to provide a free-passage mode.
In our opinion, the only lock that surpasses the Lockwood 001 is the Lockwood 355. If you are looking to truly secure a door, then you cannot beat a 001 mounted at about 1200mm from the floor, AND a 355 mounted about 900mm from the floor. If a free-passage mode is also required we recommend a heavy-duty roller bolt which will hold the door shut without it being locked. Roller bolts require minimal holes drilled in the door, which retains the strength integrity of the door.
Many newer models from Lockwood incorporate Lockwood’s patented LockAlert® status indicator that shows the lockset mode at a glance.
The lockset can operate in three modes:
Secure Mode, Safety Mode and Passage Mode.
001-1K# Double Cylinder Dimensions
Suitable for inward opening timber framed doors.
Measurements in mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Matrix Key Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.