Commercial quality knob lockset that installs into Australian Standard door preparation holes.
Successfully tested up to 4 hours (depending on type of doorset) on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1- 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
You will need to measure the distance from the centre of the lock, to the edge of the door (backset). This should be either 60mm or 70mm, occasionally it will be 127mm. You will need to provide this measurement to ensure we supply the correct parts.
Locksets come in various functions. This is the 'institutional' function, which has a keyhole in both knobs. Both knobs are locked at all times. Turning the key from either side retracts the latch to open the door. Other functions available include...
- Entrance - has a push button on the inside knob, and turning the key will pop the button to unlock the door.
- Storeroom - the outside knob remains locked at all times. Turning the key retracts the latch to open the door. Inside knob is always unlocked, and doesn't have a pushbutton.
- Classroom - the outside knob is locked or unlocked by turning the key either clockwise or anti-clockwise. Inside knob is always unlocked, and doesn't have a pushbutton.
- Deadlock - Both knobs can be locked or unlocked by turning the key either clockwise or anti-clockwise from either knob.
- Privacy - no key. Inside knob has a push button. Outside knob has an emergency turn that can operated by a screwdriver or coin.
- Passage - no key, no locking function.
- Cylindrical fixing
- Spherical knobs
- Anti-rotation fixing points
- Reversible handing
- 6 pin PD cylinders x2
- Fire rated
- Satin stainless finish
- Door thickness 35-45mm
- Backset 70mm (60mm or 127mm available)
- Knob projection - 69mm
- Strike plate - 70mm x 28mm x 2mm
- Latch plate - 57mm x 25mm x 3mm
- Rose - 75mm
|Brand||Brava / Carbine|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Matrix Key Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.