Commercial quality combination knob/lever lockset that installs into Australian Standard door preparation holes.
The knob/lever combos are ideal when a lever is required for emergency exit purposes, yet the external knob is less prone to vandalism and forcing.
You will need to measure the distance from the centre of the lock, to the edge of the door (backset). This should be either 60mm or 70mm, occasionally it will be 127mm. You will need to provide this measurement to ensure we supply the correct parts.
Locksets come in various functions. This is the 'storeroom' function, the outside knob remains locked at all times. Turning the key retracts the latch to open the door. Inside lever is always unlocked, and doesn't have a pushbutton. Other functions available include...
- Entrance - which has a push button on the inside lever, and turning the key will pop the button to unlock the door.
- Classroom - the outside knob is locked or unlocked by turning the key either clockwise or anti-clockwise. Inside lever is always unlocked, and doesn't have a pushbutton.
- Cylindrical fixing
- External spherical knob
- Internal lever
- Anti-rotation fixing points
- 6 pin PD cylinder
- Fire rated
- Satin chrome finish
- Door thickness 35-45mm
- Backset 70mm (60mm or 127mm available)
- Knob projection - 68mm
- Lever projection - 54mm
- Strike plate - 70mm x 28mm x 2mm
- Latch plate - 57mm x 25mm x 3mm
- Rose - 75mm
|Brand||Brava / Carbine|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Matrix Key Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.