Welcome to Matrix Key Systems
Mechanical locks with amazing unique advantages...
- Lost and stolen keys? Re-key all your locks for FREE, instantly, whenever you want!
- Control who can access where. Access level structures, implemented after installation.
- High-security 7-pin keys, bump-proof and superior pick resistance.
- Comparable in price to locksmith restricted keys & locks, yet incomparable in features & value.
More great features of Matrix...
- Colour-coded key heads, plus unique markings for simple identification of all your keys
- High strength, 3mm thick, nickel silver alloy keys
- Millions of key combinations
- Full key register – All keys manufactured to factory specs
- Restricted keyways to control unauthorised key copies
- Door / Lock / Key access charts. Know exactly which keys open each lock
- Order extra locks to your existing keys at any time
- Locks for any application
- Replacement cylinders for existing locks
- Keyed-alike, keyed-to-differ, or whatever access structure you need
Matrix is ideal for many industries...
- Community Housing
- University Housing
- Mining Housing
- Retirement Villages
- Facility Managers
- Local councils
- Utility providers
- Holiday accommodation - Motels / Hotels / Parks
- Architect and construction specifications
- Any business that issues keys to staff
From Our Blog
Do Not Copy - what does it mean?
Many keys are emblazoned with Restricted, Registered, Do Not Copy, Patented, Design Registered, etc, so what does it all mean?
Firstly, it might not mean anything at all! Stamping a standard key with "Do Not Copy" does not mean anything. Your local hardware or shoe repairer will have the keyblanks and is allowed to supply duplicates to anyone.
Proper protection comes when the manufacturer of the keyblanks and key barrels have lodged Intellectual Property (IP) rights. Usually this is not a patent as such, but a 'registered design'. A patent is for how something works, a registered design is for how something looks, and converse...